AS09A75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AS09A75

AS09A75

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sony Ericsson S500i Flower- The latest Compact Phone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson S500i Flower- The latest Compact Phone. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson S500i Flower- The latest Compact Phone.   Sony Ericsson S500i Flower- The latest Compact Phone. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:00 pm

The Sony Ericsson S500i Flower is definitely the latest compact phone that should be added in the group of Walkman phones by Sony. The item has a very classy slider. This slider not alone adds charm but as well lend some beauty to the phone.
The Sony Ericsson S500i Flower enters in two attractive colors. The first one is grey with turquoise keys and then the second one is a white with bright apple colored keys. Both of the colors are very appealing as they are popular among mobile owners.

The Sony Ericsson S500i Blossom has many features that make it better than all the phones available in the market as of now.
The Sony Ericsson S500i Flower has a built in 12 MB memory. The memory can turn out to be further extended to 2 GB by using a Micro SD memory unit card. This card is great for storing all the The word files, images, songs and many more such things.

The Sony Ericsson S500i Flower comes with a data cable and the software, the cable and the software are useful designed for uploading or downloading every data to and from the computer.

The Sony Ericsson S500i Flower also has a GPRS facility. The facility enables the users to connect to the Internet. Also the phone is very handy, with some amazing dimensions from 14 x 99 x 47 mm.
Apart from these normal features there are also some value added elements in Sony Ericsson S500i Rose. They include the FRINGE technology which enables the users to create video calls. The video calls enable the users to see the person to whom they've been talking.

The Sony Ericsson S500i Flower also boasts of the Bluetooth technology. The technology enables the users to share some data with several other devices. The technology is also helpful in connecting a Bluetooth enabled hands free with the phone supplying the users the mobility to talk without hooking up any wires.
Another amazing feature is the music playing capabilities. The Sony Ericsson S500i Flower is capable of playing some good high-quality music. Sony Ericsson S500i Flower truly is an irresistible phone.
Back to top Go down
https://as09a75.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson S500i Flower- The latest Compact Phone.
Page 1 of 1