AS09A75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AS09A75

AS09A75

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Navman Models My60t, My65t & My75t - Overview & Benefits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

New Navman Models My60t, My65t & My75t - Overview & Benefits Empty
PostSubject: New Navman Models My60t, My65t & My75t - Overview & Benefits   New Navman Models My60t, My65t & My75t - Overview & Benefits Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:07 pm

The Navman MY60T is packed brimming with practical features, like reside traffic updates, landmark assistance, 3D junction views, innovative lane guidance, My Generate adaptive routing, trip planner plus more. Live traffic updates warns you of incidents down your planned route, which include accidents, road works etc, and gives you the option of avoiding them. Smart Route guidance will depend on historical traffic information out of SUNA Predictive, to help avoid notoriously busy roads wherever possible - giving you the particular quickest, stress-free journey.

MY Drive also finds your driving habits and offers personalized ETA's. Advanced Lane Guidance directs that you the best lane just for upcoming turns, and Landmark Guidance purposes your actual surroundings to help you navigate you. Spoken Safety Alerts to hold you aware of your surroundings when you drive, and three dimensional Junction Views, to ensure easy navigation through various confusing and busy intersections.

The MY60T comes full of in-car charger, windscreen attach, USB cable and Nav Desk Software DVD, so that you can use your MY60T straight in the box.
1. Live Traffic Updates supplying you with alerts to the targeted visitors conditions ahead
2. Smart Find TM keyword pursuit of finding things faster
3. Smart Route TM guidance determined by historical traffic data
several. Spoken Safety Alerts, which include School Zones, Red Gentle & Speed cameras
5. Landmark Guidance and 3D Junction Perspectives for superior guidance
6. Getaway Select and MY Hard drive adaptive routing
7. A specific 4. 7? LCD screen with over 600, 000 POIs built-in
8. Verbal Street Names with perfect Australian pronunciation
9. Advanced Lane Guidance to help you avoid last-minute maneuvers

With regards to MY65T:
It has 5. 7" LCD Touchscreen. MY65T features clear, widescreen viewing to stop confusion and make directions easier to follow, all on some sort of sensitive Touchscreens for finer navigation.

Landmark Guidance
Not simply does the Navman MY65T GPS UNIT make guidance clear, it also uses natural landmarks to guide you so you know where you're going. For example, instead of just expression 'Turn right in 250 meters', your Navman will mention 'In 200 meters with the petrol station turn right into Jones Street'.

Live Visitors Updates
Access live traffic updates prior to you heading off or during your journey to stay informed of traffic jellies, accidents, or hold-ups together your planned route.

Innovative Lane Guidance
Busy roads with a variety of lanes and signs is frequently confusing. But with onscreen arrows, advice on the best lane to be in for your turn, along with clearly spoken directions, the MY65T GPS removes the guesswork whenever.

Bluetooth
Navman's MY65T built-in Azure tooth connectivity turns your GPS right hands-free car kit, so that you can safely make calls using a compatible Blue-tooth phone without the need of interrupting navigation.

? Screen Dimension: 4. 7"
? System Functions: Advanced Lane Guidance, Logbook, Search phrase Searches, Landmark Guidance
? Protection Features: School Safety Warnings, Safety Camera Alert, Rate Alert
? Bluetooth Enabled: Of course

Features of MY65T:
Music Features: Street Name Announcement and Spoken Safety Cautions.
Display Features: Touch Screen
Live Features: Live Visitors Updates
Point of Interest: Pre-loaded
Routing: Fastest Path, Shortest Distance
Safety Functions: School Safety Warnings, Protection Camera Alert, Speed Notify
System Features: Bluetooth Allowed, Advanced Lane Guidance, Logbook, Search phrase Searches, Landmark Guidance

With regards to MY75T:
The huge 5" screen about the Navman MY75T brilliantly demonstrations the 3D junction displays and advanced lane guidance - that may help you navigate easily through fast paced intersections. It also features 4WD and even Scenic tour tracks preloaded - so is good for your next adventure!

Smart Find keyword is searching make finding locations faster than in the past, while live traffic messages warns you of reports along your planned course, including accidents; road functions etc, and gives you the option of avoiding them. Smart Route guidance will depend on historical traffic information out of SUNA Predictive, to help avoid notoriously busy roads wherever possible - giving you the particular quickest, stress-free journey.

The Bluetooth Hands-free feature lets you connect a compatible mobile phone for safer use because you drive, as well as connect to the internet and search with a million business listings thru Google or True Localized using Live Local Is searching.

MY Drive also finds your driving habits and offers personalized ETA's. Advanced Lane Guidance directs that you the best lane just for upcoming turns, and Landmark Guidance purposes your actual surroundings to help you navigate you.

FM Transmitter permits you to hear audio instructions through your vehicle stereo, and a handy AV-In socket enables you to watch compatible media devices on the big screen.

The MY75T comes full of in-car charger, winsdscreen install, USB cable and NavDesk Application DVD, so you can implement your MY75T straight out of your box.

Features of MY75T:
MP3 Player FM Transmitter Phone Guided Nav Text to Speech Tourist attractions Touch Screen USB Online AV in Car Charger Page views Updates.

Application: GPS with regard to Car
Display: Screen Dimension: 5"
Navigation Views: Convert by Turn
Memory: Recollection: TypeFlash, External Memory Cards: microSD
Battery: Internal Electric battery: Yes, Battery Life: only two hours
Dimensions: Width: 142. 5 mm, Level: 88. 5 mm, Detail: 17. 4 mm
Files: Map Provider: Navteq
Wireless bluetooth Connection: Voice
Warranty Time period: 2 years

There are many virtual shops who are offering these products but it really is very difficult to find a very good one out of individuals. Etechonline has proven experience in offering excellent Navman MY60T, Navman MY65T & Navman MY75T solutions.

WHY BUY FROM INDIVIDUALS:
1. As we are a professional web based business venture.
2. Top class service and immediate solution for the queries.

AFTER SALES SERVICE:
1. We deliver within 48 hours in the payment received.
2. Total product range is very useful in NZ so punctual delivery.
3. GST Levy invoice provide from NZ subscribed company.
4. No concealed costs involved.
Back to top Go down
https://as09a75.forumotion.com

New Navman Models My60t, My65t & My75t - Overview & Benefits
Page 1 of 1