AS09A75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AS09A75

AS09A75

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get Permanently Dell Support Online.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Get Permanently Dell Support Online. Empty
PostSubject: Get Permanently Dell Support Online.   Get Permanently Dell Support Online. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:41 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
On this New Year I planned to gift a Dell computing to my sister, thus i searched for the Dell Support number to order your working computer by chance the contact number I had was not correct. So I decided looking for Dell Help on your Google website. The reason I want to order Dell computer was that they were providing the most recent configuration on good price deal and also offer was for restrained period. So I wanted to order it right away. On Google website When i searched the keywords like- Dell Enable, Online Dell Help, dell help support, Online Dell Support etc. finally I got the contact number on the website. Now I tried that contact number even so it was my surprise that number was for UNITED STATES not for INDIA, again I started seeking out Dell Support, finally I had the Dell Support multitude for India. I described as them, first of all instructed them about my grievance that for how long it took to make a call to somebody in Dell Assist, this was important for me because I want some changes during the computer configuration that these people were providing. I discussed data with the Dell Program technician and ordered that computer. Dell Support laughed and said that this will take as a minimum 15 days to deliver it. After 15 weeks I received a packed carton from dell laptop support, my family members were happy to locate the new computer in occasion before 31st December. Lake opened the carton, I was shocked to observe that I received your Tower, mouse, keyboard and so. from Dell Support but clearly there was no Monitor though that slip from courier says that monitor has been shipped to me. I immediately called any Dell Support and informed them with regards to the issue. They asked me to allow them a day鈥檚 enough time to get it checked while using the Dell Help dispatch department and also courier company. I called the Dell Support again searching for day, they informed me that in error the monitor was packed separately and then the courier guy forgot to take the carton in which unfortunately monitor was packed, to make sure they are dispatching it promptly. Dell Support agent asked me in order to an email to the Dell Help so your problem should be taken care on priority groundwork. I wrote a send to Dell Help, within few hours I had the reply from Dell Support they assured me to have care about the difficulty also offered me 10% spare discount on my total billing so the Dell Support was sending the particular draft for refunded range. In next two days I had the monitor from Dell Support, even Dell Help called me, to confirm the delivery of this monitor. <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
https://as09a75.forumotion.com

Get Permanently Dell Support Online.
Page 1 of 1