AS09A75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AS09A75

AS09A75

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Devils top Panthers, force Game 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Devils top Panthers, force Game 7 Empty
PostSubject: Devils top Panthers, force Game 7   Devils top Panthers, force Game 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:43 pm

"When you have a setback, you never know what's going to happen. As I went through the process again, I felt better and better. It was just about being patient. I knew I would be back at runescape gold some time in the new year. I was able to get a few games in and prepare for runescape accounts the playoffs."
The Devils will be playing in a Game 7 in Florida on Thursday because Zajac scored his biggest goal of the season on a counterattack against Panthers goalie rs gold.
Zajac cleared the puck from in front of a harried Martin Brodeur and started a rush up the ice. Zach Parise took his cross-ice pass and gave the puck to Ilya Kovalchuk, who found Zajac skating down the left wing for a shot along the ice into the net.
"Kovy gets the puck at the far blue line and draws a couple of guys to buy runescape accounts him," Zajac said. "He made a really nice play to me and I just wanted to get a quick shot on net. I was lucky to beat Clemmer there."
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS09A75 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: